mediengestalter.info
FAQ :: Mitgliederliste :: MGi Team

Willkommen auf dem Portal für Mediengestalter

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Do 18.04.2024 10:25 Benutzername: Passwort: Auto-Login

Thema: I have some Question to ask vom 09.01.2009

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen MGi Foren-Übersicht -> Ausbildung -> I have some Question to ask
Autor Nachricht
Account gelöscht
Threadersteller

Verfasst Fr 09.01.2009 19:11
Titel

I have some Question to ask

Antworten mit Zitat Zum Seitenanfang

I'm a auslander just come to lern here in german for 3-4 month

and I interess about creative multimedia Iwant to lern in this way

but I want to know about school I can't lern in gymnasium because of my german language

and can you tell me the best way to lern in this way that good and can lern connect to university

now I'm 17 yearold I have seen berufschule hochschule and the art school but I don't know what is better for multimedia way

and can I have the list name of the faculty or the name of job example for graphicdesign In my land have our name

but in here i know not so well and now I looking for a 3d animation for lerning if you know that please tell me that will can help me so well

sorry for english and Danke für Anworten

Zuletzt bearbeitet von am Sa 10.01.2009 16:20, insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

fullpowertrip

Verfasst Sa 10.01.2009 11:07
Titel

Horror English!

I´m not sure about what you really want, cause your english is... (can´t say anything to that).

Nebenbei glaub ich die Story nicht wirklich. Ist doch Fake oder? Gymnasium ist im Englischen was völlig anderes als im Deutschen. Aber das sollte ein Nicht-Deutscher eigentlich wissen. Ebenso fällt die deutsche Satzstellung im Englischen recht deutlich auf. Woher kommst du nochmal?
Anzeige
Anzeige
Astro

Verfasst Sa 10.01.2009 13:30
Titel

Seems to me, he's from Thailand.
Barett

Verfasst Sa 10.01.2009 13:55
Titel

Well since he's trying to use german words in his english sentences I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion he's a fake. He may just be making an effort for us - which is a nice thing to do. *zwinker*

Hanuman, I can't really help you with your query because I didn't study. I made a "normal" apprenticeship in a printing company, and that could be a good idea for you too. I bet in the bigger cities there are a lot of international companies where you could be taught in English instead of German. It's definetely worth a try, but as fullpowertrip pointed out, your English is far from perfect, so if I were you I'd put some study into that (or German Grins ) first. *zwinker*
  View user's profile Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
chrissowa

Verfasst Sa 10.01.2009 14:06
Titel

Are you only staying for 3-4 months?