mediengestalter.info
FAQ :: Mitgliederliste :: MGi Team

Willkommen auf dem Portal für Mediengestalter

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Do 25.04.2024 22:51 Benutzername: Passwort: Auto-Login

Thema: {Tipp}firefox für den G5 optimiert vom 19.11.2004

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen MGi Foren-Übersicht -> Hard- und Software -> {Tipp}firefox für den G5 optimiert
Autor Nachricht
Rusty
Threadersteller

Verfasst Fr 19.11.2004 09:59
Titel

{Tipp}firefox für den G5 optimiert

Antworten mit Zitat Zum Seitenanfang

ich hab hier eine seite gefunden die eine optimiertre version des feuerfuchses bereitstellt.
nach meinem test kann ich nur sagen das ding rockt und eine geschwindigkeitsteigerung ist wirklich zu bemerken:
Firefox G5 Edition

Zitat:
WARNING: This is an unofficial Firefox build and comes with no guarantee that it will work properly. It is built from the same code as the Firefox 1.0 release, and seems to be working fine for the majority of people testing it. That said, this is still an unofficial build, so caveat emptor. I am not responsible if this doesn’t work, screws with your profile, causes blood to pour from your computer’s speakers, renders you impotent, or anything else.

Known issues with these builds (do not file bugs found with these builds on the Mozilla site): » History seems to be partially broken: you might get the last day’s worth, but more than that is a no-go. » There is a big conflict (read: crashy) with URL Manager Pro. I’m sure this (and the above problem) are due to bugs in the G5 optimization routines that I used, but I’m not sure.

That said, they work for the vast majority of people using it. So give it a shot, and post in the comments if you’ve decided that you love or hate me.

Bei mir hats geklappt aber testet selber.
  View user's profile Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen