mediengestalter.info
FAQ :: Mitgliederliste :: MGi Team

Willkommen auf dem Portal für Mediengestalter

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Fr 29.03.2024 15:06 Benutzername: Passwort: Auto-Login

Thema: Veerle`s Blog vom 04.03.2006

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen MGi Foren-Übersicht -> Surftipps -> Veerle`s Blog
Autor Nachricht
seal
Threadersteller

Verfasst Sa 04.03.2006 13:36
Titel

Veerle`s Blog

Antworten mit Zitat Zum Seitenanfang

Zitat:
I’m a graphic/web designer living in Belgium. My personal journal is an online source for topics ranging from XHTML/CSS to graphic design tips.

I’ve started in 1992 as a freelance graphic designer under the name of Duoh!. The first 3 years were mainly filled with print orientated work such as logos and stationary.

From 1995 onward, designing websites and user interfaces for Intranets together with multimedia development was my main focus.

Duoh!In 2000 I’ve founded Duoh! n.v. (n.v. is the equivalent of an inc.) together with Geert Leyseele. I’m the CEO of Duoh! n.v. and live in Deinze, Belgium a small but beautiful country in the heart of Europe.

During the past years Duoh! has been working for the Library of Congress in Washington DC for a project called "The Learning Page". An overview of all this work can be found here.

In 2003 I’ve discovered Web Standards after seeing the CSS Zen Garden and the work of Douglas Bowman. Since then I never looked back and I'm actively promoting the benefits through this personal journal.

My dream is that I have a small contribution in making the interweb a better place.

Sehr geile Arbeiten & Artikel wie ich finde! *Thumbs up!*

//edit: Beinahe den Link vergessen * Nee, nee, nee *
http://veerle.duoh.com/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von seal am Sa 04.03.2006 13:37, insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet